The 620 is an innovative solution to the needs of today's cruising yachtsman : Strength, comfort, performance and large choice of layouts.
The 2012 version of the 620, with interiors designed by Nauta, makes her an even more luxurious and comfortable yacht.
In the dining room, the settees have been entirely redesigned, as well as the ceiling, enabling more effective indirect lighting, and it now includes the option of installing adjustable blinds on all the wide vertical windows.
- Immense saloon with clearly defined dining, relaxing, sitting and navigation areas.
- Lateral galley in the port hull includes direct access to the saloon and a separate exit to the cockpit
- Large central galley option allows you to add a large double cabin aft (port), with private washroom, and a central cabin with bunk beds
- Owner's cabin in the starboard hull with private sitting area and direct access to the cockpit
- Luxurious, well-designed cabins with side access to beds, washrooms with separate showers, plenty of storage space, separate heads in the owner's washroom
- Large hull windows and picture windows in the galley and aft starboard cabin give plenty of natural light
indirect lighting in saloon and cabins provides softer light and the saloon
- Windows can be fitted with blinds
- Engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated