'Agata' is a 33.48m Mangusta 108 Sport motor yacht, built in 2002 by Overmarine with naval architecture from Andrea Bacigalupo and exterior design by Stefano Righini.
She accommodates eight guests in a master suite, two double cabins, and one twin cabin, and has crew quarters for four.
AGATA is a fine and well kept example of the timeless Mangusta 108 series.
Her strong points are:
- European Vat Paid in France 2019
- Just under 2000 hours on the engines
- 2'000 liter black water tank retrofitted (cost 60k EUR)
- Well documented service and refit history
- Refit 2015 for a total of € 600'000
- Technical works in excess of € 200'000 in Winter 2017 - 2018 in Overmarine Shipyard
Two MTU diesels and twin water jets propel her to a top speed of 35 knots and a cruising speed of 32 knots, at which she has a 380 nm range.