This solid full displacement yacht with a steel hull and aluminum superstructure was built by Lynx shipyard in the Netherlands and delivered in 2013.
Along with her elegant profile with a canoe stern allowing more comfortable and smooth cruising, she surprises with a modern and sophisticated interior, big windows, high ceilings and lots of space.
Her 3 spacious decks offer generous exterior space. Thanks to her intelligent layout, this yacht provides a number of different areas for entertainment and relaxation, along with separate spaces for privacy. Sidewalks go around all decks, allowing you to enjoy the outside and have access inside from different angles.
The starboard side garage door converts into a generous swim platform, providing the luxury of having a private beach in the middle of the sea. It also serves as a dock for the tender and the garage itself is a great storage for numerous water toys. The passerelle can convert into swimming stairs while at anchor, giving the additional access to the water.
List of works done during the refit -
10 year class survey works
- Shafts pulled and checked
- Replacement of exhaust pipes of main engines
- All mechanical equipment serviced
- Fuel tanks cleaned
- Water tank cleaned and painted
- Full main engines service: changed all liquids, new exhaust pipes, new valves
- Generators: change cylinder block, pistons, crane shafts, new engines for generators , new exhaust stainless steel pipes
- Steering gear pump replacements
- Stabilisers full maintenance
- New Bluewater watermaker (250 liter/hour)
- Ventilation and air conditioning system cleaning and desinfection
- Hydraulic systems maintenance and service
- Bow thruster maintenance and service
- Garage door service , new Flexiteek on garage side door
- New propellers
- New Antifouling hull and propellers